Rim brake or disc, the new Aeolus line cuts weight and adds width, all while bringing TLR to the fastest wheels on the planet.
- The New Aeolus D3 TLR clinchers internal width is increased to 19.5mm while keeping the same proven D3 Dual Directional Design profile that makes them the fastest wheels available. The wider profile better supports wider tires and offers a more comfortable, compliant ride.
- Aeolus wheels are lighter, up to 110 grams lighter for the Aeolus 5 D3 TLR. Much of the weight savings is seen in the rim through design and further refinement of the layup but additional savings are had in the carbon wrapped hub shell.
- Disc brake options for the 3’s bring the power and confidence of disc brakes to the Aeolus line. Interchangeable axles future-proof these wheels as they are adaptable to fit almost any bike. The rim brake models have been approved for Swiss Stop Black Prince Carbon pads under approved conditions to aid with braking performance in difficult conditions
- The Aeolus TLR clinchers are tubeless ready making them even more versatile. The puncture protection offered by running a tubeless setup, coupled with the performance and confidence gains by being able to run lower pressures and increase traction and cornering capabilities make the Aeolus D3 TLR wheels all the more versatile. The Aeolus D3 TLR brings the safety and confidence of TLR puncture protection to performance carbon race wheels.
- Carbon shell hubs, DT Swiss internals, and a 36 tooth star ratchet keep these wheels rolling smooth and precise, and at the ready with 36 points of engagement.
- Made in Waterloo, Wisconsin- All of the Aeolus wheels are made at the headquarters in Waterloo, WI. A short walk through a single hallway takes you from the product conception to the finished product. All Aeolus wheels are designed, manufactured, drilled, and laced under one roof, here in Waterloo, WI.
- Aeolus D3 TLR – available in 3,5,7,9
- Aeolus D3 Tubular – available in 3,5,7,9
- Aeolus D3 TLR Disc – available in 3